Friday, June 20, 2008

Livin' the high life...

Yep, I could really get use to this lifestyle,
just kicking back, hanging out in my swing,
and watching them all smile at me all day long...

...all eyes are still on me...

My Mommy not only loves to snuggle with me,

but she also likes to take a LOT of pictures of me...

she doesn't care if I'm all dressed up in my best duds or not!

I guess this is all practice for my future with the paparazzi!

Excuse me,

I'm a little shy without my PJ's on...

Uh-huh, just chillin' out in my chair,

looking as cute as ever.

Yep, I've got her wrapped around my little finger!

I'm sure she should be doing some laundry or vacuuming,

but I just turn on the charm and she can't put me down!

Now he looks like fun...

I bet he could teach me a thing or two about soccer...
maybe I could put all this kicking I've been doing to good use!

Oh, the ladies!

She's awful perty, but I bet she's taken!

Hmmm...then, again,

it looks like she's pretty smitten with me, too!

(Just in case you were wondering, that's me with my friends Dante and Holly in the pictures above. I love hanging out at their house!)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger