Wednesday, December 13, 2006

O, Christmas Tree! O, Christmas Tree!

Our Christmas Tree
We changed themes this year and decided
to go more old-fashioned...
kind of a country theme...
and, yes, my mother is rubbing off on me.
Red bulbs, pine cones, gingerbread,
and handmade ornaments.
We love the tree! So very cozy!

Bocce and Euchre also like the tree...

Our "good luck" bird nest

"Who, me? I'm just checking out the beautiful ornaments..."

Snowmen and pine cones...

gingerbread and wooden beads...
and a cat!
"You're not supposed to see me...
I thought I was camoflauge with this tree and all..."

"You really thought

that BOUNDARY REPELLENT worked?"

"I'm the good brother...

I know Santa Claus is making a list

and checking it twice..."

Happy Holidays!

Stay tuned for pics. of the kids!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger