Sunday, March 30, 2008

Staff Holiday Party

Well, my staff really knows how to have a good time. We had our staff "Holiday Party" in January, which is perfect, because we were all done with the hustle and bustle of the season and we were ready to get together, relax, and have a good time. We were also glad that Kristi was able to make it with her new, little bundle of joy Andrew, who we welcomed into the world on January 3rd. Isn't he a cutie pie?!?! ...and Kristi is looking quite adorable herself...I hope I can say the same thing two weeks after this little guy arrives!


The whole Litzenberg Family!


One of our favorite Olentangy families...Tom and Cheryl...not only do I work with Cheryl, but Bick and I both taught a couple of their children who are incredible kids!


Bickley, Jennifer, Tom, and Cheryl




Above - We weren't sure why Nadine had this old album lying around, but my sweet coworkers thought it might be funny if I posed with Jane Fonda's pregnancy album!

Next pic. - good friend Shannon and her husband Travis (aka T-bone)


Below, Sondra, Alissa, and Judy...Judy is fortunate enough to be my long-term sub as soon as I go out on maternity leave...can't wait!!!

So, a good time was had by all...even me, aka everyone's favorite D.D.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger