Sunday, March 30, 2008

"Yep, I'm a Fanilow!"

Nope, I'm not at all embarrassed to admit! I'm a "Fanilow!" I've loved Barry Manilow since I was a kid, and I still do. Bickley, on the other hand, not so much a fan, but he loves me...so, therefore, guilty by association.

If you're wondering where I got my good taste in music, of course, it came from my Mom and Dad. We celebrated their birthdays with them by taking them to see Barry Manilow, in Columbus, on February 8th (my Dad's birthday - my Mom's birthday is the 9th).

Even if you're not a huge Barry Manilow fan, everyone knows at least a few of his songs...from Mandy to I Write the Songs to the Copacabana. My Dad definitely got the fever, and his glow stick (courtesy of Nationwide Arena) also doubled as his microphone! Yep, he should be in radio!














Check out the video clip from a great concert!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger