Friday, August 15, 2008

A Visit from Grammy and Pappy

Grammy and Pappy visited this past weekend, so Mommy and Daddy could go into work and get ready for school to start up. I was so happy to spend time with Grammy and Pappy I didn't even realize Mommy and Daddy were gone.... I just love listening to Pappy talk; he has a voice for radio that really makes me smile.

Grammy "let" Pappy hold me for a while, but then she had to get her own cuddle time in...
I can't think of a better place to fall asleep than on Pappy's shoulder...
Leave it to Grammy to make sure I had my shades all ready for tomorrow...bring on the sun!
Oh, yeah, you don't want to mess with this dude!
Hmmmm....it's looking a little dark in here...
Whew, that's better;
see, I'm still that sweet, cuddly baby.

Ready for a day out on the town...
hat, shades, overalls, tennis shoes, and more...
Okay, I'm all ready, let's blow this lollipop stand...

Come on, can you really keep this cute face waiting?
Well, if it's going to be a while, I'm taking off the hat and kicking back...
See, I knew that would get you guys to move...
THE ZOO...now this is a good time, Mommy and Grammy...
which animals can I take home?
Are there "real" fish in there?
A manatee...too cool!
Now he looks like he'd be fun to pal around with.
An okapi? What's that?
Let's take a break and watch these penguins swim, Mommy!
Thanks for coming to visit, Grammy and Pappy, and for taking time off from work so Mommy and Daddy could get their classroom and office ready for the big kids to go back to school. Thanks for all of the cool things, too...the train, clothes, cool musical keys, and more! You guys rock! LOVE ALWAYS, JACOB!
Zoo photos compliments of Pappy!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger