Monday, July 16, 2007

Congratulations, Brittney and Brad!



We have sooooo been looking forward to this special day, and I knew that it would be all that Brittney and Brad had hoped and planned for. The day was perfection from beginning to end. (1st picture, Brittney and I; 2nd pic., Brad awaiting the ceremony; 3rd picture, Brittney and Brad exchanging vows)



(next picture, just pronounced husband and wife....Mr. and Mrs. McDermott!)

(1st pic., applause for Mr. and Mrs. McDermott; 2nd pic., Shannon, friend from OSU, and her husband Ryan)


(Mandy, friend from OSU, and her husband Tim; below, Bickley and I
)



The Women of Ohio State - Shannon, Mandy, Sue, Jennifer, and Brittney)

(the beautiful St. Alphonsus Church in Chicago)

Okay, those of you who know me know I'm addicted to taking pictures....one of these days I'm going to upgrade my camera to one of those professional ones and, then, watch out! But, because I do love pictures so much, I figure everyone else does as well...so for me (for my wedding at least) I wanted to see photos of every detail of our wedding, so these are some of the maybe not-so-normal wedding pics I took to help Brittney remember all those little details (that only she knows how hard she worked on) years from now.















Brittney and Brad cutting the cake...and a what a beautiful, stunning cake it was!

There's the Brittney I know....enjoying herself on the dance floor. The next photo is their "first dance".








BJ and Mandy...the photo says it all!


Isn't she absolutely gorgeous! What a beautiful, breathtaking bride!







This photo also doesn't really need a caption, but if I was going to give it one it might say...."A Public Advertisement for Why Bars in Chicago Should NOT Be Open Until 4 A.M.!"


Lastly, our CONGRATULATIONS once again to Brittney and Brad! We're so excited for both of you; you are two amazing people who together are even more spectacular, if that's possible. We wish you both a lifetime of love and joy filled with all that makes you most happy. Always remember the love and happiness you felt on your "special day". Thank you for letting me share in your wedding as well, I was flattered to do a reading for both of you.

We hope you're enjoying your honeymoon! We're looking forward to seeing all the photos when you return!

Love to you both,
Jennifer and Bickley

No comments:

Powered By Blogger