Monday, July 30, 2007

Take me out to the ballgame!

During the rest of the weekend we caught up with family on my Dad's side. We had a family yard sale; I think everyone ended up making out fairly well...not to mention they had some incentive to clear out all that unwanted stuff from the basements and cupboards. Unfortunately, I was a slacker and I forgot to pull out the camera...I think I was drained after being at the park the entire day before and then getting up at 5:45 A.M. to get the yard sale set up. So, unfortunately, I don't have updated pictures of Aunt Jonelle and Uncle Rich, Aunt Jeanne, Rachel, Adam, Aunt Janice, Juliann, and John Michael. Next time. But, it was great to catch up with everyone...we had a little picnic and made a few bucks while we were at it. Thanks for coming everyone! Miss you all!

Saturday after our yard sale we went to catch a baseball game. We were fortunate that my cousin Nathan was pitching, so we got to see him in action! Unfortunately they didn't win, but he did an awesome job just the same. I know the game of baseball, the rules and all, but I don't know a lot about pitching. But, Bickley does coach (he coaches Olentangy HS's summer team), so I got his expert opinion and he confirmed what I already believed - Nathan has a great arm and is an awesome pitcher!



Nice job, Nathan! Keep up the great work! We wish we could come to your games more often!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger